Lancelot Andrewes' Doctrine of the Incarnation.
Respectfully Submitted to the Faculty of Nashotah House in Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Theological Studies in May 2003.
By the Reverend Davidson R. Morse.
Of the Right of Tithes. A Divinity Determination in the Publike Divinity Schools of the University of Cambridge. By the Right Reverend Father in GOD Lancelot Andrews: Late Lord Bishop of Winchester. When he proceeded Doctor in Divinity. Translated for the benefit of the Publike.
An Exact Narration of the Life and Death of the Late reverend and learned Prelate, and painfull Divine Lancelot Andrewes, Late Bishop of Winchester.
Which may serve as a pattern of Piety and Charity to All Godly Disposed Christians.
By Henry Isaacson
London: Printed for John Stafford, neer S. Brides Church, Fleetstreet, 1650.
Apospasmatia sacra, or, A collection of posthumous and orphan lectures by Lancelot Andrewes.
London: Printed by R. Hodgkinsonne for H. Moseley, A. Crooke, D. Pakeman, L. Fawne, R. Royston, and N. Ekins, 1657.
Andrewes' works in the Library of Anglo-Catholic Theology
Marianne Dorman's essays on Andrewes and the Carolines
+ All Sir Lancelot Essays:
- Early Roots of Policing: Sir Robert Peel's (1820s) Nine Principles and Their Connection to Modern
- Sir Robert Peel
- An Accidental Discovery: Sir Alexander Fleming and Penicillin
- The Scorned Lover of Sir Philip Sidney's "Sonnet 31"
- Twelfth Night Essays: Three Types of Love
- The Success of Sir Robert Peel’s Irish Policy
- Parallels in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
- Comparing the Arthurian Legends and J.R.R. Tolkien's The Fellowship of the Ring
- Informative Speech
- Paganism and Christianity’s Roles in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
- The Myth and Reality of Merlin
- The Veiled Lodger by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and The Lamb To The Slaughter by Roald Dahl
- The Life of the Famous English Painter, Sir John Everett Millais
- Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
- The Hound of the Baskervilles - Women of the 18th Century
- Benjamin Banneker on Slavery in America
- Knighthood and Courtly Love in the Time of King Arthur
- The Signalman by Charles Dickens, The Adventure of the Speckled Band by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- The Role of Women in Sir Gawain and The Green Knight
- Analysis of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight and Beowulf
- Who is the Green Knight?
- King Arthur
- Social Tension and the Pantheistic Call back to Nature As illustrated in “Sir Gawain and the Green Knight”
- True Love in Shakespeare's Twelfth Night
- The Big Sleep
- A Man For All Seasons
- Choose 2 scenes in Twelfth Night and state how you would direct them
- Tennyson’s The Lady of Shalott
- The Knight and the Cart
- The Many Versions of The Legend of King Arthur
- Myths, Legends, and King Arthur
- The Changing Concept of Hero
- Sir Gawain and the Green Night Discussion: Study Question
- Early Roots of Policing: Sir Robert Peel's Twelve Principals of Policing
- Struggle Between Excellence and Mediocrity in The Fountainhead
- Elizabethan Pirates
- Essay on Temptation in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
- sir thomas more
- The Suez Crisis and Sir Antony Eden
- King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table: An Epic Hero For Moder
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Would Have Approved of Young Sherlock Holmes
- Comparing Margaret Cavendish’s The Description of a New World, Called the Blazing World and Sir Tho
- Is the Theft Act Applicable?
- Identity in Frankenstien , Beowulf, and Sir Gawin and the Green Knight
- The Life and Times of Sir Isaac Newton
- The Wonderous Mystery of Black Holes
- The Life and Success of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- An Analyis of the Conventions of Courtly Love Within the Miller's Tale and Morte Darthur
- The Fiery Wooing of Mordred - an Analysis (P.G. Wodehouse)
- The Power of Sickness in Jane Austen's Persuasion
- Epic Heroes: Sir Gawain and Beowulf
- Sir Richmond Campbell Shakespear (1812-1861): His Life and Papers
- Inorganic Chemicals Cause Water Pollution
- Branson's Leadership Style
- Shylock in William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice
- Sir Isaac Newton's Three Laws of Motion
- A Man For All Season And Machiavelli's Doctrine: Reiteration Of History
- Churchill Sir Winston Leonard Spencer
- The Fiction of Literature: Folk Tales, Fan Fiction, and Oral Tradition in the Internet Age
- How and to What Extent Did War and Violence Contribute to the Definition of Chivalry as Both an Historical and Social Phenomenon?
- Plato, Sir Francis Bacon, and Albert Camus: What is knowledge?
- Subversion of Class and Gender Roles in Jane Austen's Persuasion
- The Results of Hostilities in Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare
- Sir Gawain And The Green Knight
- The Power of Choice
- Allegorical Garden of Eden in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
- Inferno by Dante Alighieri
- Sir Gawain and the Green Knight and Beowulf
- Analysis of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
- Did King Arthur Truly Exist?
- Sir Gawain vs Beowulf
- Detective Fiction & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Use Setting to Help Create Mystery in The Hound of the Baskervilles
- Le Morte d'Arthur
- Literature and the Middle Ages
- Sir Gawain's Shield and the Quest for Perfection
- Middle Ages Art and Music Pertinence to Literature
- John Napier’s Mathematical Contributions
- Beowulf and Sir Gawain and the Green Knight Comparison