Corruption is the unethical act performed by the group of people using power of position or authority to acquire personal benefits. It is a social issue which adversely affects the economy of nation.
Corruption is the use of unethical methods to get some advantage by others. It has become one of the big factors of obstructing the development of the individual and country. You can use this Corruption essay for your kids and school going children for essay writing purpose at home or schools. Following Essay on Corruption are written using very simple and easy to understand English language.
Essay on Corruption in India
Corruption Essay 1 (100 words)
Corruption is a poison which has been spread in the mind of wrong people of the society, community and country. It is the mistreatment of public resources just for getting some unfair advantage to fulfil little wish. It is concerned with the unnecessary and wrong use of both power and position by anyone whether in the government or non-government organization. It has affected the growth of the individual as we well as the nation and reduces income. It is a big reason of inequalities in the society and community. It affects the growth and development of the nation in all aspects like socially, economically and politically.
Corruption Essay 2 (150 words)
Corruption is the misuse of public property, position, power and authority for fulfilling the selfish purposes to gain personal satisfactions. Corruption is the misuse of authority for personal gain of an individual or group. It is the unfair use of public power for some private advantages by breaking some rules and regulations made by government. Now a day, it has been spread deeply in the society and has become very strong because of its lots of roots. It is like a cancer which once generated cannot be ended without medicine and spreading its roots continuously.
One common form of corruption in our country is receiving cash money, through online transfer or in the form of costly gift etc. Some people wrongly uses someone else money for their own sake. Some people recruited in the government or non-government offices have been involved in the corruption and can do anything to fulfil their wishes.
Corruption Essay 3 (200 words)
We all are well familiar of the corruption and as it is not a new phenomenon in our country. It has taken its roots so deeply in the people’s mind. It is a very common poison in the society since ancient time. It is available from the history time of the Mughal and Sultanate period. It is reaching to its new height. It has affected the mind of people to a great extent and become so common that wrong people can play with the public life. It is a type of greediness which corrupt human mind and destroy one’s humanity and naturalness.
Corruption is of different types which has been spread in every filed like education, sports, games, politics, etc. Because of the corruption, one does not understand his/her responsibilities at work place. Corruptions are like theft, dishonesty, wastage of public property, wastage of time unnecessarily, exploitation, scams, scandals, malpractice of responsibilities, etc are the various types of corruption. It has made its roots in both developing and well developed countries. We need to remove corruption from our society and country in order to get real freedom from the slavery. We all need to be loyal towards our responsibilities and strict for any type of greediness.
Corruption Essay 4 (250 words)
Now-a-days, corruption is seen everywhere in the society just like an infectious disease. The great leaders of the India who have fought their whole life for removing corruption and other social issues completely from the society. It is the very shameful condition for us that even after losing various great lives, we are not able to understand our real responsibilities. Corruption has been spread in the common public lives, politics, central governments, state governments, businesses, industries, etc. It has not left any field. Corruption is increasing day by day instead of decreasing or steadying because of the continuous increase in the appetite of people for money, power, position and luxury.
We have forgotten the real responsibility of being a human just because of the money. We need to understand that money is not everything and it is not a stable thing. We cannot keep it forever to us, it can only give us greediness and corruption. We should give importance to the value based life and not money based life. It is true that we need lot of money to live a common life however it is not true that just for our selfishness and greediness; we should play someone’s life or money in some unfair ways.
Corruption Essay 5 (300 words)
As we all know that corruption is very bad thing. It inhibits the individual growth as well as society and country growth and development. It is social evil which is playing humans body and mind socially, economically and intellectually. It is continuously making its roots so deeply because of the increasing human greediness towards money, power and position. Corruption is the misuse of authority, public position, natural or public resources, power, etc by someone to gain his/her personal gratifications. According to the sources, it has been identified that India ranks three in the highly corrupted countries.
Corruption is highly spread in the field of civil service, politics, business and other illegal fields. India is a famous country for its democracy but it is corruption which disturbs its democratic system. Politicians are highly responsible for all type of corruption in the country. We chose our leaders by having lots of expectations to them to lead our country in the right direction. In the starting they make us lots of promises however, just after the voting they forget all that and involve in corruption. We are sure that our India would be corruption free a day when our political leaders would be free of greediness and use their power, money, status and position in right direction to lead the country, not their own luxury and personal wishes.
We should select very honest and trustworthy leaders to lead our India just like our earlier Indian leaders such as Lal Bahadur Shastri, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, etc. Only such political leaders can reduce and finally end the corruption from India. Youths of the country should also need to be aware of all the reasons of corruption and get together to solve it in group. Increasing level of the corruption needs to take some heavy steps to get control over it.
Corruption Essay 6 (400 words)
Corruption is the highly infectious social disease which has spread its roots to the mind of the bad people. No one take birth to do such type of bad activities in the society however some bad conditions of their life forced them to do so. Gradually they become habitual for all of these bad activities. However, people suffering from any problem, disease, etc should keep patience and trust on themselves and never do anything bad in life. As, one negative step of anyone may harm the lives of many people. We are not a single entity on this earth, there are many like us, so we should think a little about others and live life happily and peacefully with positive thoughts.
Now-a-days, lots of benefits are given by the government of India to the poor people on the basis of various rules and regulations to bring social awareness among common people as well as equality in the society. However, poor people are not getting benefited of those advantages given by the government as many officers doing corruption secretly in between the channel before reaching to the poor people. They are doing corruption against law for just fulfilling their own pockets with money.
There are many causes of corruption in the society. Now-a-days political leaders are making interest oriented programmes and policies instead of nation oriented programmes and policies. They are just wishing to be famous politician for completing their own interests instead of citizen’s interests and requirement. There is increasing level of change in the value system in the human mind as well as decreasing ethical qualities of human being. The level of trust, faith and honesty is decreasing which gives rise to the corruption.
The number of common people with increased tolerance power towards corruption is increasing. There is a lack of strong public forum in the society in order to oppose the corruption, widespread illiteracy in rural areas, poor economic infrastructure, etc are the reasons of endemic corruption in the public life. Low salaries norms of the government employees force them towards channel of corruption. Complex laws and procedures of the government distract common people to get any type of help from government. During election time, corruption become at its highest peak. Politicians always take support of poor and illiterate people by dreaming them big in future during their governance however nothing happens after win.
Corruption Essay 7 (500 words)
Corruption has been spread like a disease all over the India as well as abroad. It has become one of the most speedily increasing social issues in the Indian society. It is generally initiated and promoted by the opportunistic leaders. They never think about the nation’s benefits and do lots of damage to the nation through their corruption even for their small advantage. They sell their country properties in the wrong hands and spread wrong beliefs about India in the people’s mind living in other countries.
They are spoiling the old traditions and cultures of India for their personal benefits. Now-a-days people who are working in right direction using right principles considered as foolish in the modern society and the people who are working wrong and making wrong promises are good for the society. However, in turn it is true that corrupted people cheating the simple, ordinary and innocent people. They are ruling the mind of innocent people.
Corruption increases in India day by day because there is a strong connection between the officials, politicians and criminals who are making this country weak and so weak. India got independence in 1947 and it was slowly becoming strong and developing but in the mid way the disease of corruption started and stop India to grow ahead. In India there has been a trend of give and take means give some money in order to get your work done whether in the government offices or private sectors offices. And now the condition is getting worse and worse, as earlier, the money was paid for getting wrong works done or only work to be done, but currently money is paid for getting works done in right ways and at right time. Even after paying complete money according to the demand, there is no full chance of getting things done at time and in right way.
Corruption is everywhere in every department whether it hospitals, education, job, government offices, nothing is left of corruption. Everything has become a business and the source of earning money in wrong way. Educational institutions are also involved in the corruption and they give seat to those students only who have paid for, whether they are good students with good marks or not. Very weak students are given admission in the top colleges and universities only on the basis of money paid for wrong admission and the topper student with good marks and lack of money gets back in the life or take admission in any simple college.
Now-a-days, private sectors companies are so good in comparison to the governmental jobs. Private companies are giving job on the basis of candidate’s skills, ability, technical knowledge, good percentage of marks and all the educational records. However, it has become tough to get job in the government offices as they need lots of bribe to give any type of job (high level or low level) like teaching, clerk, babu, nurse, doctor, sweeper, etc. And the amount of bribe increases in the market as the level of job increase like IAS, PCC, police, etc ranks jobs.
All the essays given above are essay on corruption under various words limit according to the student’s need and requirement in the school. All the corruption essay are written to almost fulfill the current need of students. Corruption is a social issue and this topic is in vogue for the student’s awareness. Following are the other social issues on which we have provided varieties of essays:
Essay on Poverty
Essay on Child Labour
Essay on Terrorism
- Assignment on Hr Practices
- Julius Caesar: The Corruption Of Power
- The Rise of the Oligarchs in Post Soviet Russia
- Life Contrary to Specialization
- The Means Whereby IT Managers as Purchasing Agents Participate in Fraudulent
- Lok Pal Bill
- A Transitional Period of the Roaring 20's in The Great Gatsby
- The Visit
- Settings in Charles Dickens' Great Expectations
- Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales
- The Passing of the 1832 Reform Act
- Analysis of Corruption in Law Enforcement
- James Joyce's The Dead
- Bangladesh Economy: a Swot Analysis
- Power Causes Corruption
- Nestle Case Study
- The Problem of Police Corruption
- Financial Analysis of Padma Bridge
- The Corrupt Characters in Othello by Shakespeare
- The Effects of Injustice, Corruption, and Crime Rates on South African People
- Jan Lokpal Bill
- Police Corruption within XYZ Organization
- Assess the Effect of Three Factors Which May Limit Economic Development in Developing Countries
- How Education can Transform Ukraine, A Speech
- Russia's Solution to Drug Use
- Augustine and The Problem of Evil
- Police Corruption and Misconduct
- Democracy in Latin America
- The Corruption Scandal of the European Commission
- Theme of Power Corruption in Animal Farm, by George Orwell
- The American Dream in the Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, An Outline
- Causes of Unemployment in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The Role of a Setting in The Great Gatsby
- Evaluate Four Major Barriers to Growth and Development Experienced in Ledcs
- powmac Power and Corruption in Macbeth
- Social Capital in the Developing World
- Human Rights Violation in Burma
- The Dystopian Society Depicted in Brave New World, V for Vendetta, and Handmaid's Tale
- Corruption of the US Healthcare System in Michael Moore's Sicko
- Value Systems and Successful Markets
- Picture of Dorian Gray: Influence, Corruption and Conscience
- Corruption Affects Us All
- Parliamentary vs Presidential, Which is Better for the Philippines?
- Poverty in Africa
- Measure for Measure Essay: Immorality and Corruption
- The Level of Corruption Across Countries
- Controversy Behind Qatar 2022 Bid
- Singapore Pestle Analysis
- The Role of Ophelia in William Shakespeare's Hamlet
- Causes and Effects of the Protestant Reformation
- Analysis of Setting and Characterization in "Greasy Lake" Written by T. Coraghessan Boyle
- Power Corruption in Heart of Darkness
- Siemens Ag
- How Power Corrupts in Macbeth
- The Collapse of the Soviet Union
- The Great Gatsby EssayÂ—Failure of the American Dream
- Political Corruption
- The effects of Corruption and Capitalism
- The Dark Themes of "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and "Dracula"
- FIFA Corruption
- The Corruption of the American Dream in The Great Gatsby
- Corruption of Wealth and Society through Geography in The Great Gatsby
- Rise in Prison Gangs in Canada
- Main Goals of The Progressive Movement
- Death Penalty
- Single Sourcing In The Public Sector
- How the Great Gatsby and a Clockwork Orange show corruption in society
- The Naive Protagonists of Candide and Forrest Gump
- Corruption of Christianity in Shakespeares, Hamlet
- Ethics and Corruption in Governments Around the World
- Poverty in Poor Families
- Economies of Different Countries
- The Dirty Truth behind Foreign Adoption
- Corruption and Power in Macbeth
- Political Corruption in the United States
- Corruption in Former Soviet Countries
- Kaspil1 Quiz 1
- Ethics in Policing
- Poverty in the Philippines
- The Importance of Ethics and Values in Business Organizations
- The country of Thailand
- The Bihar Fodder Scam
- India's Strengths in Terms of High-Tech
- Unethical Police Operations
- Broken Dreams and Fallen Themes: the Corruption of the American Dream in the Great Gatsby